We have gone live with LionDesk Contacts API – Agents can now pull leads from their LionDesk account.
Below are the steps to Sync LionDesk with SalesDialers
Step 1: ( We can skip this step, we are enabling all the CRM when creating a new account)
- Login to SalesDialers User Administrator Account
- Enable LionDesk by clicking the customers Export Option
- Now login to Agent account and click “CRM“ & “CRM Export Settings” in the left menu
- Click the edit option next to LionDesk to input the LionDesk Access Token
How to get LionDesk Access Token For SalesDialers
- Login to LionDesk CRM Dev Center( https://developers.liondesk.com/account/apps )
- Click on New App
- Enter LionDesk Username
- Enter Redirect URI https://prospectboss.com/easycampaign
- Hit Save
- Then Click on Reveal Access Token
How to Import Leads from LionDesk to SalesDialers
- Enter the Access Token in CRM Export Settings page and hit save
- Click on CRM – View LionDesk Contacts to view the contacts from LD
- From this page you have the option to create new campaign with the contacts or add contacts to the existing campaign
- You can use the page number for navigate
- You can view only 50 contacts for each page.
- Choose the Page number and click the go button to view more contacts. Last added contact is shown first.