Prospect Boss has implemented on-screen calling scripts to make it easier for you to read your script while also seeing all the prospects information populated in the same area. This keeps your eyes on the screen and not looking down at your script then back up to see their name.
Let’s look at how you will create a script within the Prospect Boss platform. You can also watch the video tutorial below.
First, log into your Prospect Boss agent account. You will be on the Dashboard.
Create the Script
- On the left side menu, Click Calling Campaigns
- Click Call Scripts
- Click Create Call Script
- Give it a name
- Type or paste in your script
From here you also have the option to have the calling screen auto-populate the prospects name if you wish.
- To do that, Go back to the top of you script and put in a greeting such as “Hello” or “Good Morning”
- Click the drop-down menu labeled “Target Details”
- Select First Name
- Click Insert
- Click Submit
Now you have a script that will begin with “Hello (prospects first name)”
Let’s look at how you put that script into a calling campaign
Assign the Script:
- Left side menu, Select Calling Campaigns
- My Campaigns
- Select the campaign you want to assign a script to
- Do this by clicking the 3 dots on the right side
- Click Edit
- You do nothing on this screen
- Click NEXT
- This screen is labeled Step 2: Settings
- Scroll to bottom and find the box labeled Call Script
- Select the script you want to use
- Click NEXT STEP
- Click SUBMIT
Your script is assigned and you are ready to run that calling campaign.