Below is the SalesDialers 2018 feature list.
- WebRTC : In other word inbuilt soft-phone so as to bypass the whole process of installing and configuring x-lite or zoiper to make the calling experience easy and user friendly.
- Call Monitoring : This feature helps the manager to keep a check/whisper/barge on agent in real time calling for quality purposes.
- Drip SMS : Allows agent to send multiple messages on a scheduled time and date to particular campaign or Leads based on the selection.
- Manager Campaign: Manager can create and assign campaign to reporting agent.
- SMS Blast : An SMS blast is a single text message sent to everyone in a calling campaign.
- Agent SMTP : Now the agent can set his own email id and SMTP setting for sending emails.
- Disable the privileges for the agent : This feature helps the Manager to enable/disable the agent account privileges and set the extent of agent rights related to campaign and other features.
- Email Campaign statistics : Enables the agent to send the campaign reports and statistic through email.
- LionDesk Integration: Push contacts to LD from calling screen. LionDesk get contacts API and campaign creation
SalesDialers 2019 feature list.
- Shared Campaign/Round Robin: Multiple agent can use a single campaign (Next week launch)
- SalesDialers Caller ID: All the SD agents will get a unique number. They can get the desired number from manager account
- RetireCo 2 way Integration: RetireCo 2way Integration
- Incoming SMS: Agents can receive incoming SMS
- Revamped Mobile App: iOS/Android app with calling feature
- RinglessMessage Inside SalesDialers
- SalesDataList Integration
- Enhanced CRM Feature: TBD
Hope 2019 is off to a good start for everyone! We’ve had a busy 2018 and have hit the ground running for 2019 with some exciting new features. Our development process is very simple… we constantly field suggestions from prospects, customers, conferences, what we see/read i.e. everywhere. Then we discuss and prioritize features for release.
And we have a team of developers that are constantly thinking up new features and bringing your ideas to fruition in our powerdialerCRM. Some improvements are so small you’d never notice, some are aesthetic and some are “game-changers!” Before we tell you about all the exciting features we are set to release for 2019 we’d like to highlight what we did for you in 2018.
· WebRTC: A built-in soft-phone inside the powerdialerCRM so as to bypass the process of installing and configuring x-lite or zoiper to make the calling experience easy, seamless and user friendly.
- Call Monitoring: Available in the Manager Account, the user can listen/whisper/barge-on on agent in real-time calling for quality and training purposes.
- Drip SMS: Allows agent to send multiple SMS messages on a scheduled time and date to a particular campaign or leads based on the selection.
- Manager Campaign: Manager can create and assign campaign to specific agent dialer accounts.
- SMS Blast: An SMS blast is a single text message sent to everyone in a calling campaign.
- Agent SMTP: The agent can set their own email id and SMTP setting for sending emails.
- Disable the privileges for the agent: The Manager can enable/disable the agent account privileges and set the extent of agent rights related to campaign and other features.
- Email Campaign Statistics: Enables the agent to send campaign reports and statistics via email.
- LionDesk Integration: Push contacts to LionDesk from calling screen where LionDesk receives contact(s) and details.
- Local Presence: When enabled, this feature automatically shows a local caller ID phone number on the prospect’s phone with the same area code as the number being called.
As you can see we are not your typical software company. We did not white label someone else’s dialer and call it our own nor did we develop our own dialer and just stop development. We have our own in-house support team and the same or more support options than any other dialing solution on the market including: live training, live chat, live phone support, pre-recorded training, a searchable Help Desk and all this is of no cost to our customers.
Our award-winning powerdialerCRM is in a constant state of development so we can provide our customers and prospective customers with features that will evolve their business to the next level. We’re not thinking a year ahead… we’re thinking a decade ahead! Here are just a few of the features we have planned for 2019.
- Shared Campaign/Round Robin: Multiple agents can call a single campaign at the same time without duplication of the same contacts being called (March Release).
- SalesDialers Caller ID: All customers will receive a unique inbound caller ID number available from inside their Manager Account.
- RetireCo 2 way Integration: RetireCo two-way integration.
- Incoming SMS: Agents can receive incoming SMS messages.
- Upgraded Mobile App: iOS/Android app with the ability to call from the mobile app.
- RinglessMessage: Our popular Ringless Messages product will be incorporated inside the powerdialerCRM.
- SalesDataList: Integration with the ability to push search results directly into our powerdialerCRM.
- Enhanced CRM: Numerous CRM features to be added.
And we try and provide our customers with a complete business-in-a-box solution including leads, best practices, a CRM and a powerdialer to exponentially, effectively and efficiently help our clients.
If we don’t have the means to provide our customers what they need we partner with those that do. We want to do anything we can to help our customers be successful be it with our dialing solutions, lead products, training and partnerships. If our customers are successful then we’re successful…